Hiap Joo Bakery & Biscuit Factory! 協裕麵包西菓廠!

Finally got a chance to try Hiap Joo Bakery's Banana cake in Johor Bahru!

BE THERE EARLY! Early birds catch the worms! Trust me, the queue is insane. Every batch of banana cake will be gone within a few minutes. After every batch, you will have to wait for another 10 to 15mins for the cake. I still remember theres 10+ people infront of me, I will have to wait for the 2nd batch. Bring a portable fan along. ITS DAMN HOT and tiring.

And finally when the second batch was done, we panicked. Because everyone infront of us were like "I want 5 boxes", "I want 10 boxes"..... We don't want to wait for another batch T.T But lucky us, there was still around  2 big boxes of 10 pieces, and 6 small boxes of 5 pieces left. And we bought all of them HAHA.


We tried a piece of the freshly baked banana cake immediately! The top part was still abit crispy and it was really really super soft and moist in the inside!

I personally think that it taste even better if you kept it for a day! Because the taste of the cake will be stronger and moister! I can eat like 5 pieces or even more at a time. Definitely worth the queue! I shall be there early and try their bread next time. They usually sell their bread in the morning and banana cake in the late morning or early afternoon. The bread is as "hot" as the cake, few minutes 秒杀。

Banana Cake
Big box cost RM9++
Small box cost RM4++
Can't remember the exact price.


The shop is pretty near to JB City Square Mall.

Address: 13, Jalan Tan Hiok Nee
                80000 Johor Bahru,
                Johor, Malaysia


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment