Betty Crocker® Supreme Brownie Mix Review

Was feeling so boring, I finally decided to try baking this Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix Original with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup (the original version). It cost about SGD 6++ or 7++. Bought it from NTUC. So pretty worth it than buying outside haha.


Theres a packet of flour mix and hershey chocolate syrup pouch inside the box. It's really easy to make!! I just have to mix everything in, with an additional of 1 egg, vegetable oil and water. Thats all!! 
Tada, everything in a bowl. All you need to do is to STIR IT!
http://instagram.com/p/wAc9BCDyyc/?modal=true

Look like this when i pour it in. I use a 8*8 inch pan i think if I'm not wrong, and bake it for around 35-40mins. 

Doesn't look that bad right? HAHA! No need to wait for the toothpick to come out all clean before you can take it out. But not too sticky/wet too. If theres only a little bit of the brownie stuck on the toothpick, its considered done! 


Me and my friend, 2 person, ate almost half of the brownies ourselves HAHA. It taste good and most. The top part is pretty crispy too, you can hear it when you are cutting it. But a little bit too sweet. Not sure if it still can be done if I add more water to it. But overall NICE. Recommend it. Maybe you can try adding more water if you want and tell me if it comes out well! 


Added chocolate chip ice cream and maple honey syrup on it!! IT TASTE AWESOME TOGETHER. I prefer to eat it with ice-cream! It goes well with it. Yes I have decided to buy some of the other cake mix of this brand and bake it next time! Can't wait hahahah! 



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment