Restoran Sing (BEST LOK LOK IN JB)

I strongly recommend you to try Restoran Sing (阿胜美食)lok lok and tse char when you visit Johor Bahru!! The food stalls over there shares the same owner from what the taxi uncle told us. 



Their lok lok are so crispy, I think thats the best lok lok I have ever eaten. AND THEIR CHILLI SAUCE ARE AMAZING (abit spicy though, and i'm not referring to the super red sweet chilli)! CHILLI IS A MUST! Can't stop eating!

Writing this alone makes me drool. So wanna go back there!


Their hokkien mee was damn nice too! Not soggy at all. We finished up in just a few mins. HAHA too nice. As we were too full after eating the lok lok, we never try their other dishes, but I heard that they all taste good!!




It was around 10mins car ride from KSL.
Its somewhere beside Maybank Pelangi and Shell Pelangi.

Address: Jalan Sri Pelangi
                Taman Pelangi
                80400 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment