Review! Getting Pink Oreo (Sakura Matcha) and Peach Oolong Oreo in Singapore!

Came across this seasonable special oreo and I am attracted to the pinkish oreo 💖 I think it is only available in China area. I managed to get it through daigou EZBUY(代购)to ship it from Taobao to Singapore! 👍👍



View the full Taobao unboxing video (including Hai Chi Jia Sour & Spicy Noodle 嗨吃家酸辣粉)in Food Mugger Youtube Channel or below!



The matcha filling in Sakura Matcha Oreo was a little sweet, but still ok to me. Able to balance the sweetness with milk! Thats why always dip it in milk haha. As usual, sakura taste is usually on a milder side, so cannot really taste the sakura. But I actually prefer the original dark oreo cookie as compared to this pink cookie. Maybe because of the cocoa powder. But this pink oreo is so pretty!


I will prefer this Peach Oolong Oreo! Partly because of its cookie! And I am a fan of peach! I can taste the peach fragrant in this oreo, a little artificial but still ok to me. Overall still worth trying!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment