Taiwan Taipei Wonderland Cafe Mochi Waffle 绿野仙踪

Wonderland Cafe is located at Taiwan Taipei, near Ming De Station, and about 3km to Shilin Night market, can go there directly after haha. It was very easy to find the cafe as we just need to walk straight from the MRT and tada.

The cafe was more of a garden/ natural theme. A very comfortable environment to slack haha. We ordered a cold rose milk tea, ice fruit tea and ice-cream fruits waffle with add on mochi in between the waffle.

The rose milk tea comes with a cute little girl pot. It was sweet but not very sweet and had a slight rose taste. No ice added that makes the texture and taste consistent throughout. Trust me, you cannot stop drinking it, really one of the best milk tea I have ever tasted.

As for the fruit tea, it was very refreshing and had a strong fruit taste! Really love this fruit tea too! I think guys will prefer this more.

Here comes the mochi waffle, I would say, the tea actully amazed me more than the waffle. The serving was huge with lots of fruits and a scoop of ice cream. But if I were to choose again, I will not order waffle with mixed fruits because I prefer waffle with ice cream more than with fruits haha, unless its mango (but they only have it for certain season). I think if I have another chance, I will order the baked marshmallow waffle and still add on mochi because I saw someone ordering it and it looks awesome. The mochi did add on a chewy texture. I quite like it!

 




Location:
No. 157-1, Mingde Rd, Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan 112

Contact: +886 2 2820 3666
Opening hours: 9am - 9pm (Close on wednesday)

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment