3D2N TRIP TO KLUANG & KAHANG!!

7th - 9th August 2015 3D2N TRIP TO KLUANG & KAHANG!

YESSSSS! Finally had a 3D2N trip to Kahang & Kluang (居銮) at Malaysia Johor after SOOOO LONG! Of course the main thing is to EAT HAHA! As it was the first day of the holiday, THE WOODLANDS CUSTOM WAS SOOOO JAM! It took us nearly 6 hours to reach Kluang from Bugis! Missed our bus at larkin T.T but lucky that there's still buses left for other timing.

Of course the first thing we did when we reached was to EATTTTT! We were so hungry after the long waiting time and bus ride. 

FIRST DAY

The first stop - Fuel Shack @ Kluang Mall Ground Floor

REALLY LOVE THIS SHOP! Their meat was thick and sooooooo good! It may be a bit pricey but I think it definitely worth the money! And you cannot find this amount of portion at this price in Singapore. I ordered the original shack with a chocolate chip milkshake for I think around 18RM++ and add an additional egg for RM 2.00! THE MILKSHAKE WAS DAMN NICE!!!

LOOK AT THE EGG
LOOK AT THE BEEF
Can't stop drinking the yummy milkshake!
We really had a hard time finishing the whole thing. Maybe next time I will just order a smaller burger. BUT THUMBS UPPPP!!!! A must try in Kluang!

Second Stop - U-BOX KTV

As we were too full to eat anything, we went to K to do some "vocal exercise" HAHA!! The price is really super affordable! It is just i think it is just around 53-55RM for 3 hours of KTV, 4 cans of drinks and 1 big jar of green tea! SUPER WORTH IT! It is located in the middle of Kluang Parade and Kluang Mall. You will definitely pass by this if you walked from Kluang Parade to Klaung Mall!

Primary + Secondary Gang HAHA


Third Stop - Home Sweet Home, Kahang 

As usual, we missed the last bus to Kahang and we took a taxi there which cost us RM50. Approximately a 30min ride. My father was from Kahang, therefore we often went back there to visit my grandmother! I even brought my Pri/Secondary and Poly friends over! Good to relax and chill at in a kampong HAHA! I still remember the first time I brought my Poly friends over, they were like "HUH Kampong got TV de ah, Kampong not all wooden house de meh, Kampong got sofa de ah, Kampong got heater ah, Kampong got toilet bowl ah?". OMGGGGGGG LOLOL I'm really speechless LOL. What kinda house they had actually imagined.

After a long day, time for some supper and BED TIME!!!

SECOND DAY

Slacking at home, playing mahjong and I won ^^ Then we made some pineapple tarts!!! Dough and homemade pineapple fillings by my ber mu. No joke, but my ber mu made the best pineapple tart! Soft and melt in your mouth. We all love it!


Then we went out for some desserts in the late afternoon!

七里香 @ Kahang Street

I really fell in love in this place the moment I ate their food! Generous portion of the 八宝冰 and the Mee Hoon Kueh IS SO DAMN AWESOME!!! Looking at the picture makes me miss their food again! *Drooling in progress* There's corn, red bean, grass jelly and a lot more stuff hidden underneath the ice!

八宝冰!Eight Treasure Ice for only RM 4.50 = SGD 1.60

Dry Mee Hoon Kueh!!! 面粉糕(干)

After eating, we went back home for dinner and continue our mahjong journey LOLOL! 
And sooooooo, another day had passed.

LAST DAY


Went down to Kluang Mall again before leaving this place! 

Sakae @ Klaung Mall 

With an empty stomach, we went to Sakae for their sushi! 




Baskin Robbins @ Kluang Mall

Macadamia Nuts and Cookies & Cream Ice cream for RM13.00!

Pizza Hut @ Kluang Mall

Its a pity that Pizza Hut is close for renovation! The Pizza Hut over here is really damn awesome. The best pizza I ever had! Some of the pictures I took last time when I came! Fresh, piping hot and crispy. OUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE! A MUST GO!







Finally lastly we had to go back :(
Lucky that we had bought our bus tickets from 5 stars coach that bring us directly to Golden Mile Singapore from Kluang!

CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK AGAIN HAHA!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment